Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- MAKE A SUBMISSION - The manuscript should be provided in Microsoft Word format and author(s) ONLY ALLOW submitting their manuscript via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission of the final manuscript implies that the manuscript is in its final form. Deviations from the instructions will cause publication delay.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor been sent to another journal for publication or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor (The manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that it has neither been published previously nor been submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere).
- The submission file should be in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format, where available, URLs for the references should be provided.
- The text should be in single-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font for English and Malay articles, 16 points Traditional Arabic for Arabic articles; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text of the manuscript should contain no information that might identify an author. The title page should be provided separately.
- Each article should be a maximum of 8,000 words including reference and notes.
- The abstract should be no more than 250 words.
- The manuscript must include an abstract, 5-6 keywords, an introduction, main body, conclusion and references.
- For Arabic manuscripts; Title, Author’s affiliations, Abstract and Keywords should be provided in both Arabic and English Language.
- The verses should be written in Arabic alphabets following by authentic English translation (English articles only).
- Footnote and references must be formatted according to APA Style (In-text citation are not allowed). Please refer link below for APA style guidelines: [Please refer to this site]
- Footnotes and references for Arabic article should be transliterated into English alphabets. Please refer to Transliteration Guidelines: [Please refer to this page]
QURANICA makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all its contents. However, opinions, discussions, views and recommendations are expressed in this journal do not necessarily reflect the official policy of QURANICA or views of its editors or publishers. Therefore, QURANICA and its publishers will not be liable for any controversy may be arisen. The journal reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change its terms and conditions of publications.
It is a condition of publication that manuscript submitted to the journal have not been published, accepted for publication, nor simultaneously submitted for publication elsewhere. By submitting a manuscript, the author(s) agrees that copyright for the article is transferred to the publisher, if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication.